This post contains affiliate links. Please read our disclosure here.
The struggle is real
When it comes to getting healthy meals on the table, are you tired of:
- scrambling to make something decent out of what’s in your fridge
- resorting to compromise or convenience foods because you’re short on time
- battling weight gain and feeling discouraged that the family isn’t eating better
- wasting money on restaurants, food that goes bad, and too many last-minute grocery runs
- and feeling like cooking is a burden instead of a joy?
I totally get it, because I deal with those very same things. For a household of people with mental and physical health issues, I’m hyper-aware of how important good nutrition is, but THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!
Time to take control
Let’s make 2018 the year you take control of what your family is eating once and for all.
Save time and save money with the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle. With over 3,800 recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists, you’ll never have to wonder what’s for dinner again.
You’ll have a plan that makes it easier to get homemade food on the table, eat in a way that supports your weight-loss goals, make dinner time less stressful (even on those busy days and weeks) and save money by eating at home more (and wasting less).
Some of my favorite food bloggers contributed, so I really can’t speak highly enough about the quality and value of what’s inside, for less than the price of a single meal out! Here are some of the plans I’m super stoked about:
- 4 Week Costco Meal Plan by Andrea Green
- Capsule Pantry Blueprint by Elisa Giorgio
- Clean Eating: A 28-Day Meal Plan to Reset Your Body, Fight Inflammation, Eliminate Toxins, & Lose Weight Naturally by Kayla Chandler
- The Vegan Slow Cooker eBook by Adele McConnell
Want to check it out and get your own Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle?
This is how it works:
- Visit the website https://us154.isrefer.com/go/HMPB2018/a12274/, take a quick look at all the yummy food you’ll be making with this package, then click the “Get my bundle now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading all your eCookbooks and printable meal plans.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to choose your first meals or find the ready-made plan that’s perfect for you!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 8 days!
After Friday night, January 5th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all 97 of these products individually at a total cost of $1,155.22!
BONUS! FREE DOWNLOAD
As a preview, while you wait, check out the free PDF of 55 Tips for Stress-free Cooking available now:
Want more Inspiration?
Sign up to receive the monthly newsletter filled with seasonal insights, self-care motivation, & exclusive subscriber only discounts to the Etsy shop.