30 Days Of A Thankful Heart
We have entered into the traditional season of giving thanks and celebrating family. With the final harvest celebrations behind us and Thanksgiving Day ahead, it is the perfect time to recognize and express our appreciation for life. Who are the people in your life that give you the support and love you need to make a difference?
Take the time to cultivate a thankful heart this season. Here are some ideas for creating new holiday traditions:
30 Days of Gratitude
If you would like to embark on your gratitude journey with daily prompts, download the free e-book 30 Days of Gratitude.
This is a beautiful PDF that walks you through daily reflections and exercises in thankfulness. Inspirational quotes and motivations can also be found on their Facebook page.
Seth Godin created the Thanksgiving Reader to share with your family at Thanksgiving. The idea is to simply have each person read a section aloud as you go around the table. The file is free and I encourage you to print it out and start a new family tradition.
30 Days of Journal Prompts
If you have a regular practice of journaling or would like to begin, use these prompts as daily inspiration:
- Think of someone you love.
- What is a freedom you have that you are thankful for?
- What is your favorite book?
- Where is someplace cozy for you?
- What is your favorite inspiring quote?
- Think of a special memory you have.
- Name someone who can always make you laugh.
- What is a food that you enjoy?
- Think of your favorite animal.
- Where is someplace in nature you like to visit?
- Who is an inspiring teacher you are thankful for?
- Think of a special goal that you’ve achieved.
- Who is someone you are blessed to work with?
- What is a talent you have?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Where is someplace you go to for relaxation?
- What song inspires you?
- Think of a special gift you’ve received.
- Name someone you admire.
- What is a game you enjoy playing?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- Where is someplace you love to vacation?
- Think of a dream that you have.
- What is your special family tradition?
- Name someone who has helped you in your journey.
- Who is an inspiring family member you can thank?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- Think of someplace you simply love to be.
- What is a hobby you enjoy?
- What are you most thankful for?
And remember; a thankful heart does not judge, a thankful heart is playful and fun, and a thankful heart focuses on what they have in this moment.
Many blessings this November!
Want more Inspiration?
Sign up to receive the newsletter filled with seasonal insights and self-care motivation delivered straight to your inbox. You will also receive free monthly downloads to help you on your magical journey.
I value how important your time is and understand how you don't want inbox overload. There is nothing worse than signing up for a newsletter then getting flooded with sales pitches! Rest assured when you see Wayward Inspiration pop up in your inbox, it's because I'm sharing something I believe you will find truly valuable.
Our community is about making connections and offering support along the way. Welcome!