wayward adj. | \ˈwā-wərd\ : opposite to what is desired or expected
inspiration noun | \ˌin(t)-spə-ˈrā-shən, -(ˌ)spi-\ : the quality or state of being inspired
Welcome to Wayward Inspiration! I’m Christy and my goal with this blog is to offer tools and resources to help you on your journey of everyday magic and sacred self-care. This is your place if you are a creative entrepreneur looking for a little advice and a few “a-ha” moments along the way.
Some facts about me:
- My greatest joy has been raising my two beautiful Pisces to adulthood. Attachment parenting works.
- I am a native Californian and yes, that means I am a nonconformist, liberal, feminist hippy with an annual passport to Disneyland.
- I followed the Grateful Dead as a teen and continue to see Dead and Company today. Their music is a sacred celebration for Deadheads like me.
- I am an ENTP-T and Gemini, always learning new things.
- My primary archetypes are the Creator // Alchemist. Curious about your own? Find out here: Archetype Quiz
My life has been unconventional, intense and deeply magical. Even in the darkest moments I can always find the light and have a laugh. If you don’t have a sense of humor about your spirituality this probably isn’t the place for you.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
― Marianne Williamson,
If all of this resonates with you, let’s get connected. You can sign up for the Inspired Newsletter here, and start enjoying additional insights, motivation, sneak peaks and free downloads delivered straight to your inbox twice a month! Be sure to join us at The Wayward Inspiration Facebook Group for more collaboration and support!