wayward adj. | \ˈwā-wərd\ : opposite to what is desired or expected
inspiration noun | \ˌin(t)-spə-ˈrā-shən, -(ˌ)spi-\ : the quality or state of being inspired
Welcome to Wayward Inspiration! I’m Christy and my goal with this blog is to offer tools and resources to help you on your journey of everyday magic and sacred self-care. This is your place if you are a creative entrepreneur looking for a little advice and a few “a-ha” moments along the way.
Some facts about me:
- My greatest joy has been raising my two beautiful Pisces to adulthood. Attachment parenting works.
- I am a native Californian and yes, that means I am a nonconformist, liberal, feminist hippy with an annual passport to Disneyland.
- I followed the Grateful Dead as a teen and continue to see Dead and Company today. Their music is a sacred celebration for Deadheads like me.
- I am an ENTP-T and Gemini, always learning new things.
- My primary archetypes are the Creator // Alchemist. Curious about your own? Find out here: Archetype Quiz
- My deepest discomfort comes in seeing the cultural appropriation of closed religions and cultures. And the whitewashed commercialization of yoga is cringe-worthy. If you want to learn more about intersectional spirituality without the fluff, check out Witches Rise.
My life has been unconventional, intense and deeply magical. Even in the darkest moments I can always find the light and have a laugh. If you don’t have a sense of humor about your spirituality this probably isn’t the place for you.
I have been actively practicing my craft for over 30 years. Coming of age during a time when pagans were openly feared and attacked made staying quiet necessary. The movement of magic into the mainstream culture allows elders like myself to finally come out of the broom closet.
If all of this resonates with you, let’s get connected. You can sign up for the Inspired Newsletter here, and start enjoying additional insights, motivation, sneak peaks and free downloads delivered straight to your inbox twice a month! Be sure to join us at The Wayward Inspiration Facebook Group for more collaboration and support!